Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I'm sending you my book for FREE

View this email in your browser
Double the Good News today!
 
            First, I want to give you one of my books -- FREE this weekend – No strings. Really Free.  Simply go to Amazon.com during the upcoming Labor Day 3-day weekend to download the Kindle version for free. 
  •  This weekend,  Click here to walk down Hero's Highway and learn more about the Air Force Field Hospital in Iraq. 
  • Click here to find encouragement in Thriving Beyond Surviving. This book is a compilation of my past columns.
  • My book, No Small Miracles is also in digital format but is only available for purchase, $6.95 
  • If you prefer to buy paperback versions, email me or send $15 to the address below.
Want a signed copy? 
 
I will gift a signed paperback copy of any of my books if you will – or have already – contributed $100 toward our $5000 goal to fund a library for 2020. 
 
…Which leads me to my SECOND good news
 
Readers have contributed 60% of the funds needed to provide a library for Honduran children in 2020. AND we have recruited 75% of the volunteers to go to Honduras in 2020.
 
HONDURAS 2020 Volunteer Trip
 
 We need $2000 more to fully fund the library. If you can make a $100 donation, click here and choose your gift book. www.chispaproject.org/thechaplain.
 
****BONUS – I will send you all three of my paperbacks if you sign up for a monthly donation of $25 or more.
 
Finally, we need 5 more volunteers to join us March 8-15 2020. Join several of us veteran volunteers who are coming from Charleston SC and Montgomery AL. Sign up here at www.chispaproject.org/volunteertrip.
 
IF you prefer US Mail, write to me at Norris Burkes 10566 Combie Rd. Suite 6643 Auburn CA 95602.  Make contribution checks payable to "Chispa Project."  
 
OR leave a voicemail at (843) 608-9715.  I WILL return your call.
 
Bless all of you for making the Chispa Project such a great success!
 
Chaplain Norris
 
 
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2019 Norris Burkes, All rights reserved.
You signed up to be on Norris' list!

Our mailing address is:
Norris Burkes
10566 Combie Rd
Suite 6643
Auburn, CA 95602

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp